The Caregiver of the Year Award recognizes a caregiver who, on a daily basis, demonstrates extraordinary commitment to the delivery of care addressing and meeting the overall health and wellness needs of hospital staff, patients, caregivers and the communities they serve. Nominees should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Exemplify extraordinary commitment to those they serve on a daily basis.
- Show compassion, empathy and respect to those they serve on a daily basis.
- Acknowledge and meet the unique physical, emotional and practical needs of those they serve on a daily basis.
- Promote an environment of cooperation and collaboration in which the expertise and experience of all healthcare professionals are available to those they serve.
Click Here to Submit a nomination for the 2020 Caregiver of the Year Award
2020 Best Place to Work Award
The Best Place to Work Award is designed to honor small and large hospitals as well as non-hospital healthcare organizations that go the extra mile in enhancing employee satisfaction through basic or creative retention strategies. Nominations should describe improvements that have been made to the work environment, retention efforts currently in place, and how employee work satisfaction has benefited from these improvements. Judging is based on the following criteria:
- Creativity, scope, and implementation of the retention strategy.
- Verifiable outcomes in employee retention.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in raising employee morale through a hospital morale tracking system.
- Potential for applicability in other healthcare organizations.
- Employee references of improved work environment.
- Three categories: PPS, CAH, and Non-hospital Healthcare Organization (i.e. Long-Term Care Facility, SNF, Home Health Agency).
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Best Place to Work Award
The Community Partnership Award recognizes healthcare organizations that have distinguished themselves through a partnership with other local organizations and/or individuals to improve the health and well-being of their communities. Entries should describe a program, project, event or initiative that has benefited the community served. Judging is based on the following criteria:
- Promotes and improves the health and well-being of the community.
- Addresses a demonstrated community need.
- Demonstrates a financial and/or resource investment from the hospital to the community.
- Demonstrates leadership from the nominee in convening and engaging effective partners.
- Demonstrates a creative approach to meeting the community need.
• Demonstrates a measurable impact on health and well-being of the community.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Community Partnership Award
The Leadership in Quality and Patient Safety Award recognizes a healthcare organization that has taken extraordinary and innovative steps to make patient safety a top priority throughout the organization. Entries should demonstrate a commitment to creating sustainable safety improvements and establishing a foundation for quality and patient safety. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence of spreading and sustaining the progress, practices, ideas and successes throughout the organization and/or region/state.
- Promotes a culture of patient safety.
- Provides data at all levels for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated engagement of patients and families throughout organization.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Leadership in Quality & Patient Safety Award
The Excellence in Behavioral Health Service Award recognizes a healthcare organization that demonstrates vision and excellence in behavioral healthcare services. Nominees will have made outstanding contributions to hospitals and healthcare services in either inpatient or outpatient behavioral health settings, as illustrated by a successful project, program or action. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Exemplifies leadership promoting vision and excellence in the behavioral health setting.
- Provides outstanding contributions to hospital and/or healthcare services in either inpatient or outpatient behavioral health settings.
- Demonstrates a high level of achievement by successfully implementing a project, program or action that improved behavioral healthcare and outcomes for the communities being served.
Nominees must be an MHA member facility or a partner with an MHA member facility. This may include CEOs/administrators, employees, medical staff, trustees, volunteers and active community members.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Excellence in Behavioral Health Service Award
Does your facility have an innovative project you would like to share? If so, we invite you to nominate your project for MHA's 2020 Innovation in Health Care Award.
Innovation plays a key role in maintaining quality in today's health care environment. The Innovation in Health Care Award was established to salute the innovations being developed by Montana's hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers.
Entries will be judged not only on the quality of the project but also on how it fits into the organization's vision, its effectiveness, its benefit to the community, and its applicability to other facilities.
Don't miss this opportunity to share your innovative approaches to meeting today's health care challenges.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Innovation in Health Care Award
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must:
- be (or have been) a trustee of an MHA member facility;
- be (or have been) active in facility governance; and
- have demonstrated noteworthy contributions to the work of hospitals, long term care facilities and/or the health care field, and/or MHA.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Trustee of the Year Award
The Montana Telehealth Alliance would like to recognize those that are delivering healthcare through innovative means to better advance the healthcare of all Montanans.
Click Here to submit a nomination for the 2020 Montana Telehealth Alliance Advancing Innovation in Montana Award
Click Here to view the 2020 Cardiac Recognition Application Form. For any questions regarding the application please contact Michael McNamara at email@example.com
Click Here to view the 2020 Stroke Recognition Application Form. For any questions regarding the application please contact Michael McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org