Don’t miss the Chairman’s Welcome Reception and Awards Celebration at the Montana Healthcare Conference for an evening of celebration.
Registrants of the Montana Healthcare Conference are welcome to attend the in-person event at The Billings Depot and all MHA members are welcome to attend virtually, regardless of registration for the Montana Healthcare Conference.
Before the in-person event, enjoy a great networking experience and hors d’oeurves by culinary and support services company and Platinum Education Underwriter Forefront Healthcare.
The following recommended CDC precautions will be in effect for in-person attendees of the 2021 event:
- Masks required
- Vaccinations highly encouraged for all attendees
- Attendance restricted to allow social distancing
- Hand hygiene stations provided
- All food and beverages will be served (no self-service)
Or join us virtually:
The program will begin at 5:30pm. There is no charge to attend the virtual event. Attend via Zoom here.
Awards to be presented at the Awards Celebration:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Innovation in Healthcare Award
- Leadership in Quality and Patient Safety Award
- Trustee of the Year Award
- Best Place to Work Award – Large Hospital
- Best Place to Work Award – Small Hospital
- Caregiver of the Year Award
- Excellence in Behavioral Health Service Award
- Community Partnership Award
- PIN Quality Program of the Year Award
- Dr. Alan Strange Legacy Award
- Paul Taylor Award
- Montana DPHHS Stroke Recognition Award
- Montana DPHHS Cardiac Recognition Award
Committee Members: Monitor email for more information.