At the Montana Hospital Association (MHA), employees are the heart of the Association. Our employees take pride in everything we do. We encourage creativity and the sharing of strengths and knowledge. We give individuals the flexibility to both work independently and collaboratively with diverse partnerships. We hold ourselves accountable and are inspired to take ownership of projects. We believe in work-life balance.
This passion and dedication contribute to MHA’s mission to improve the health status of all Montana communities by supporting the members we serve.
Administrative Professional II
Are you a master of details? Are you known for getting things done? Are you interested in supporting people and teams working to advance the health of Montana? If you answered yes, we want you to work with us! Apply now!
We are looking for a career-driven individual to join our administrative support team! This position provides support to the programs and teams within the Montana Hospital Association and provides exceptional service to the members we serve.
- Aid in event planning for conferences, meetings, and trainings
- Assist in coordinating all aspects of Board and Council meetings
- Attend board and council meetings, responsible for maintaining minutes
- Coordinate logistics for events and meetings
- Produce daily and weekly online publications
- Assist with calendar maintenance and email correspondence
- Collect and distribute documents received, both electronic and hard copy
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Assist to maintain filing systems, both electronic and hard copy
- Project coordination
- Monitor and update the MHA website, and event website pages