Don’t miss the Chairman’s Welcome Reception and Awards Celebration at the Montana Healthcare Conference for an evening of celebration.
Registrants of the Montana Healthcare Conference are welcome to attend the in-person event at The Billings Depot and all MHA members are welcome to attend virtually, regardless of registration for the Montana Healthcare Conference.
Before the in-person event, enjoy a great networking experience and hors d’oeurves by culinary and support services company and Platinum Education Underwriter Forefront Healthcare.
The following recommended CDC precautions will be in effect for in-person attendees of the 2021 event:
- Masks required
- Vaccinations highly encouraged for all attendees
- Attendance restricted to allow social distancing
- Hand hygiene stations provided
- All food and beverages will be served (no self-service)
Or join us virtually:
The program will begin at 5:30pm. There is no charge to attend the virtual event. Attend via Zoom here.
Awards to be presented at the Awards Celebration:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Innovation in Healthcare Award
- Leadership in Quality and Patient Safety Award
- Trustee of the Year Award
- Best Place to Work Award – Large Hospital
- Best Place to Work Award – Small Hospital
- Caregiver of the Year Award
- Excellence in Behavioral Health Service Award
- Community Partnership Award
- PIN Quality Program of the Year Award
- Dr. Alan Strange Legacy Award
- Paul Taylor Award
- Montana DPHHS Stroke Recognition Award
- Montana DPHHS Cardiac Recognition Award
This program is aimed at those in management positions and focuses on improving management and leadership skills, regardless of facility or department. The program encompasses interpersonal communication and basic management skill development.
Member CEOs: Monitor email for more information.
The 2021 Montana Healthcare Conference (formerly the MHA Fall Convention & Trade Show) is Montana’s largest gathering of healthcare professionals. A partnership between the Montana Hospital Association and the Montana Primary Care Association, this event will attract attendees from nearly every hospital and community health center in Montana. More than 450 participants include CEOs, administrators, trustees, chief financial officers, human resources executives, physicians, nurse leaders, clinic managers, quality improvement professionals, risk managers and emergency preparedness planners and many others.
The conference features national and international speakers alongside local industry experts who cover a wide range of topics relevant to today’s healthcare environment.
Attendees will benefit from unparalleled education and networking, including access to more than 60 educational sessions. The event includes Montana’s largest healthcare trade show designed to connect decision makers and potential partners to innovative and cost-effective clinical and business solutions.
Save the date to join us as we work together toward making Montana one of the healthiest states in the nation.