Price & Quality Transparency Resources
Compare cost of services and quality measures for hospitals, nursing homes, home health and hospice providers in Montana.
Montana hospitals and healthcare facilities remain committed to empowering consumer choice so that every individual can find the best care to fit their needs.
Montana Informed Patient is a website provided by the Montana Hospital Association that the public can access. It is a helpful resource to guide informed decisions about pricing and quality in healthcare.
Hospitals: Transparent price and quality information, as well as information to help you prepare for your visit, understand your bill and file a customer satisfaction report or complaint.
Senior Care: What to look for when selecting a senior living option for yourself or a loved one. Also, information to help you compare quality, understand admission agreements and navigate alternatives.
- Nursing Home Compare (Quality Information)
- Home Health Compare (Quality Information)
- Hospice Compare (Quality Information)
Home Health & Hospice: Availability in Montana, types of services and articles to help you make informed decisions regarding end-of-life care.
- Understanding your health insurance coverage and the options for when you’re uninsured
- Listings for physicians, clinics and ambulatory surgery centers
- Mental health assistance, including where to find specialists
- Tips to avoid medication errors and keep track of the drugs you are currently taking
- Care-planning checklists and information to help you understand your health conditions
- Wellness plans for you and your family